Ugly Betty,《丑女貝蒂》
This is so humiliating.
真是糗大了。
My closest friends in the world will be there tonight.
我所有最好的朋友今晚都要出席。
Can you imagine how happy this is gonna make them?
能想象她們該有多幸災樂禍嗎?
It's just a temporary setback.
只是個小插曲而已。
You'll still have the wedding in a few months.
過幾個月你們還是要結婚的啊。
If Bradford thinks he loves you now, he'll think he loves you then.
如果布拉德福德現(xiàn)在愛你,那以后也會的。
The longer we wait, the more time Bradford's spawn will have to talk him out of it.
拖得久了只會讓布拉德福德的崽子有更多時間勸他把我踢開。
I'm done, Marc. It's over.
我完了,馬克。沒戲了。
Now you listen to me, lady.
聽我說,女士。
The Wilhelmina Slater I know and occasionally wish I was does not throw in the towel just because the old man she's scamming has suddenly gone all soft for his tramnesiac daughter.
我所了解的并且有時候希望自己成為的威廉米娜斯雷特不會認輸,不會因為自己所想要的男人因為自己變性失憶的女兒突然改變主意就投降。
You're touching me.
你打動我了。
It was a risk.
冒險一試。
I just didn't count on the father/daughter rebounding. I hate that love won out.
沒想到會來父女復合這一出。我最討厭以愛制勝。
Well, maybe someone should remind daddy's little girl that she hates daddy, and that she spent the last two years trying to bring him down.
或許該有人提醒她曾多恨她爸爸,2年來時刻想著把他弄下臺。