Drop Dead Diva,《美女上錯身》
Wake up!
醒醒!
I just had the strangest dream.
我剛剛做了個超怪的夢。
It wasn't a dream... Sweetie.
那不是夢,親愛的。
Fred? Why do I feel bloated? My... God. You sent me to hell?
福瑞德?我怎么覺得腫腫的。我的天阿!你送我下地獄了嗎?
Relax. Your soul entered a recently vacated vessel. Your old body...
放輕松!你的靈魂進入了一個剛空出來的軀殼。你原本的身體...
No, No, no.
不不不!
I'm going back to sleep, and when I wake up...
我要繼續睡,等我醒來之后...
Her name... now your name... is Jane.
她的名字,現在是你的名字,叫做簡。
This doesn't work for me. I've never been more than a size 2, and that's only 'cause of the freshman, which is why I quit community college.
這樣不行!我身材從來沒有超過二號,最重的時候,是因為大學壓力大。所以我才休學。
So, who do I have to talk to?
我應該找誰申訴?
Look on the bright side... You're alive. And not only do you get Jane's body, but you get her brains, too. Her I.Q. is off the charts.
往好的方面想...你還活著,而且你不只有Jane的身體,還有她的腦子,她的智商高到破表。
Fred... Tell me how to get "me" back.
告訴我怎么回去"我"的身體?
You are Jane. Now and forever. Everything you need to know about her... about you... Is in here.
你是簡,現在,以后都是。你要了解有關她的一切,你的一切,都在這里。