Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
You quit Eleanor's?
你不在埃莉諾工作室做了?
I had to. She was using me.
我不得不這樣,她利用我。
Does dad know about it?
老爸知道嗎?
No,of course dad doesn't know.
不,他當然不知道。
What am I saying? You haven't been shipped off to a convent yet.
我說什么來著?沒送你去修道院真是你走運了。
Hey,Dan,just take it easy.
嘿,丹,放松點。
Nate,look,I'm sorry,but this is none of your business.
聽著,不好意思,可這不關你的事。
Dan,I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.
丹,我保證明天就告訴老爸,
I just…I really need tonight.
我只是今晚對我真的很重要,
I've worked so hard.
我一直在努力工作。
For…For what? What is this?
為了為了什么? 這是什么?
Stop! We're putting on a guerilla fashion show.
別碰! 我們今晚要辦游擊時裝秀。
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思。
Okay. These dresses…I made them.
好吧,這些衣服都是我做的。
And…and Agnes and her friends are gonna model.
艾格尼絲和她朋友會當模特。
Please,Dan. Tonight's the one chance
求你了,丹。今晚的機會僅此一次。
I have to show everyone what I can do.
我要向所有人展示我的能力。