Titanic,《泰坦尼克號》
That's not what I was thinking.
我沒有那么想。
What I was thinking was...
我在想的是。
What could have happened to this girl to make her think she had no way out?
究竟是什么事 讓她這么想不開?
Well, I...It was everything.
是所有的事。
It was my whole world and all the people in it.
我周圍的整個世界 以及當中的人。
And the inertia of my life... plunging ahead, and me, powerless to stop it.
生活里的慣性不停地向前,我卻無力阻擋。
God, look at that thing.
哇 你看看這東西。
You'd have gone straight to the bottom.
你可真是沉到底了。
Five hundred invitations have gone out.
已經發出了五百張請帖。
All of Philadelphia society will be there.
費城所有的名流都會到場。
And all the while, I feel...
然而 這時候,
I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room... screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one even looks up.
我覺得自己在人群中高聲吶喊,卻沒有人理會,沒有人注意。
Do you love him?
你愛不愛他?
Pardon me?
什么?
Do you love him?
你愛不愛他?
You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
你真沒禮貌 怎么可以這樣問題我?
It's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
這問題題很簡單 你愛不愛他嘛?
This is not a suitable conversation.
我們不應該談論此事。
Why can't you just answer the question?
就回答我的問題題啊?
This is absurd.
這太荒唐了。
You don't know me and I don't know you...
你我根本不認識。
and we are not having this conversation at all.
我們沒什么好談的了。
You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous...
你非常無禮而且自以為是。
and I am leaving now.
我要走了。
Jack, Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure.
杰克?道森先生 真是幸會。
I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you...
我找你出來是要向你道謝的。