Drop Dead Diva,《美女上錯身》
Fred.The mail's on the floor.
弗雷德,信都掉地上了。
Who is she...
她是誰...
and why does she make me feel the... way I feel?
為什么她讓我有...那種感覺。
Who, Stacy?
誰,史黛西嗎?
Oh, no, no, no, no. We are not doing this.
不行不行不行,這可不行。
You are here for me, Fred.
弗雷德,你來這是因為我。
You're not supposed to be ogling my friends.
你不能色咪咪的盯著我朋友看。
Are you even allowed to ogle?
你能色咪咪的盯著別人嗎?
Isn't that against guardian angel rules?
難道不會違反守護天使條例嗎?
I'veheard aboutphysical attraction before.
我之前有聽過身體上的吸引。
Chemically, I-I understand it...
化學上說,我明白...
but I've never experienced it.
但是我還沒親身體驗過。
What, you've never had a crush?
什么,你沒喜歡過別人。
U- up there, all I meet are dead people.
在上面碰到的都是死人
Well, forget it, okay? Stacy's out of your league.
想都別想,你和史黛西不是一個檔次的。
You'll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt.
你這是自討苦吃。
No, no. Y- you don't understand. I-I look at this... Stacy...
不不 你不了解 看到史黛西。
and I-I can't help it.
我就忍不住。
I want to-I want to do her grocery shopping.
我想要幫她購物。
I want to-I want to reroof her house.
我想要幫她翻修房頂。
I want to hunt animals and...
我想為她打獵。
bring her the meat. Okay,I don't have time for this, Fred.
把肉交給她 我沒時間聽你說這些弗雷德。
But I'm telling you-It's never gonna happen.
但是告訴你吧 你沒機會的。
So just...keep your meat to yourself.
你就把肉留給自己吧。