Desperate Housewives,《絕望主婦》
Christmas carols? It's not even Thanksgiving.
圣誕頌歌?連感恩節都沒到呢。
I'm starting my cards early this year.
今年我要早點開始準備賀卡。
It puts me in the mood to spread holiday cheer.
這使我陷入散播節日歡樂的情緒中。
And with the pack of lies in this family newsletter, she spreads holiday denial.
可是伴隨著這封家信中的謊言,她其實是在散播節日的拒絕。
Andrew, it's etiquette. Nobody wants to read the truth at Christmas.
是禮節沒人想知道圣誕節的真相。
Well said, darling.
說的好,親愛的。
Honey, would you put on another CD? Something with sleigh bells.
親愛的你能換張CD嗎? 有圣誕音樂的?
Oh, by the way, Orson, I need, uh, your mother's address at the nursing home.
順便說,Orson,我需要你媽媽療養院的地址。
Oh, well, I appreciate the thought, darling, but you needn't send her a card.
好吧,謝謝你的周到,親愛的,但你沒必要給她寄賀卡。
Oh don't be silly. I'm sending one to the man who reads our gas meter.
別傻了,我給查煤氣的人都寄了一張。
I can certainly send one to your mother.
我一定會給你媽媽也寄一張的。
She's completely senile. She'll only try to dunk it in her coffee.
她已經很老了,她只想泡在她的咖啡里。
Well, all the more reason to send her one.
這樣才更要寄給她。
Let the nurses know that she has family at home who loves her
讓那些護工知道她有一個愛她的家庭
and who could drop by at any minute and slap them with a lawsuit.
他們隨時會拜訪并且控告他們。
Bree, I hear what you're saying
布瑞,我聽懂你說什么了...
Orson, what's the big deal? It's just an address.
奧森,這有什么大不了的?只是一個地址。
Fine. I'll get my book.
好吧,我去拿我的通訊錄。