Okay, Charlie, what do you say when you get in trouble?
來 小查莉 惹了麻煩時怎么說
Uh-oh.
噢喔
Oh, Charlie just made an uh-oh?
噢 小查莉剛剛說了句噢喔是嗎
I just changed you.
我才給你換了尿布啊
No, Charlie didn't do anything.
不 小查莉什么也沒做
I'm just sampling her.
我在給她聲音取樣罷了
"sampling" means I'm recording all the words she says.So I can play them back.
"取樣"指我把她說的每一句錄制下來以便之后回放
Oh, we used to do that.We called it tape-recording.
呵 我們過去也玩這個.我們它把叫做磁帶錄音
Check it out.
來聽聽
Mine, yes,
我的 是的
no,cookie, Nana.
不是 餅干 香蕉
Dad, you promised you'd take me driving today.
爸爸 你答應過我今天陪我練車的
To be fair, I promise a lot of things I don't deliver on.
實話告訴你吧 我答應了一堆我辦不到的事情
Yeah, but you can't keep putting this off.
沒錯 可你不能把這事兒推了
My driver's test is in three days,and you haven't taken me out once.
我三天后就要考駕照了 你一次也沒陪過我
No, I know, I know.You explained it all to me.
是 我知道 我知道 你跟我說過了
While I was trying to read in the bathroom.
那時我還在廁所里翻雜志啊
You were outside the door while dad was in the bathroom?
你還隔著廁所門跟爸爸說的啊
That's how much I want it.
瞧瞧我多渴望駕駛
Bob, take her driving already.
鮑伯你就帶她去吧
All right, fine.Let's go.
行 好吧 走
Boy, I tell you, nothing good ever happens when I leave the bathroom.
我早告訴過你我一出廁所準沒好事
Bye-bye.Bye... bye... bye-bye.
拜拜 拜 拜 拜拜
What's that?- Just in case you don't make it back.
這是什么聲音 -只不過怕你不說再見