P.J., I have a question.
P.J 問你個問題
Was dad out of control when he was teaching you how to drive?
爸爸教你開車的時候很抓狂嗎
No no, he was very mellow.
沒啊 不 他脾氣很好
Then what is his problem?
那么他到底怎么了
Well, hair loss, kills bugs for a living...There's so much to choose from.
嗯 因為脫發、殺蟲謀生...答案可真多
Well, whatever it is, why did he have to take it out on me?
好吧 不管為什么 他為什么拿我當出氣筒
I don't know.Maybe you're a bad driver.
我怎么知道 或許你開得太爛
No, I'm a good driver.
不 我開得很好
I was the only kid in driver's ed.
我是考駕照這群人中唯一的一個
Who didn't barf during the splattered brains movie.
看了暴力兇殺片兒沒有嘔吐的
Actually I have a question for you.
正好我也有問題要問你
I have a friend who is turning 16.And I have to buy her a birthday present.
我有個朋友快16了,我得給她買個生日禮物
Mm, well
嗯 明白了
I know your friend wouldn't want a sock puppet.
我知道你朋友一定不想要襪子玩偶
Okay.
好吧
Well, what would she want?
話說 她到底會想要什么
Well,She'd probably like boots,Like from that cool store at the mall,
嗯,她或許喜歡靴子,像商場里很炫的店里的那種
But not the black ones with the purple trim.She already has those.
但別買黑底紫色流蘇的,她已經有了雙
I'm just guessing.
我只是瞎猜罷了