The light's not getting any greener.
這燈一點兒也沒變綠
I know, but the car in front of me hasn't moved yet.
我明白 是我前面那輛車一直擋著不動
Here's a quick driving lesson.
這就是快速駕駛課
Wake up, grandpa!
快醒醒 老頭子
Sorry, that was her, not me.
對不起 是她在亂叫 不是我
Oh look, grandpa's telling us we're number one.
噢看啊 老爺爺把第一名的位置讓道給我們了
No, he's not.He's...
不 他才不是呢 他
I know what he's doing.
我知道他在干什么了
So we should probably head home now, right?
看樣子我們現在得掉頭回去了 是不是
Just one more stop... boulder.I want to see my sister.
再多停一站 博爾德 我要見我的姐姐
Boulder?That's in the mountains.
博爾德 可那在山區啊
Oh, you got one of those flat-land-only driving permits?
噢 你只拿平地駕駛證嗎
No, it's just I have to be home by 7:00.
不是啦 只不過我得在7點之前回家
Oh, and we should probably stop for gas.
噢 我們或許得停下來加油了
In this car you can drive 100 miles on empty.
這車沒油也能開100米
I'll tell you when we need gas.
需要油了我再告訴你
Now we need gas.
現在我們得加油了
Yeah, just one problem...
沒錯 可有個問題
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我們現在前不著村后不著店
And it looks like rain.
而且快要下雨的樣子
Agh!
啊
And there's a crazy woman outside my window.
而且窗外還有個瘋女人
So actually we got three problems.
所以算起來我們有三個問題