I found this flyer with your address on it.
我在這個傳單上看到了你們家的地址啊
Must be a misprint.No dog. Bye-bye.
那一定是印錯了 這兒沒狗 再見
Mom, mom, can I talk to you for a minute?
媽媽 媽媽 我能和你說兩句嗎
Hi, we'll be right with you.
嘿 我們馬上就來
Okay.
好的
Look, mom, we've got to do the right thing here.
聽著 媽媽 我們得誠實
If you want a dog,we can get you another one.
如果你想要狗 我們可以另買一條
I don't want another dog.I want my sweetie-pie.
我不要其他的狗,我只要我的小甜派
Mom, he already has a family.
媽媽 他已經有家了
Who loves him and misses him.
一個愛他關心他的家
He needs to go home.
他需要回家
I know.
我明白
Goodbye, sweetie-pie.
再見 小甜派
I will never forget you.
我永遠不會忘記你
Winston!
溫斯頓
Thank you.
謝謝你
You're welcome.
客氣
I'm very very proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
Now how about we go get you some ice cream?
我們來點兒冰激凌如何
Okay.- Yes, come on.
好吧 -好 走吧