Dad, what are you doing out here?
爸爸 你在外面做什么呢
Just thinking.Are you enjoying your party?
思考罷了 派對開心嗎
Yeah, it's awesome.Thank you so much.
是的 棒極了 太謝謝你們了
Dad, I have to tell you something.
爸爸,有些事想和你說說
You spent the afternoon driving with Mrs. Dabney.
你一下午都在和達布尼太太開車
You got all that from "I have to tell you something"?
你從我這句"有些事想和你說說"判斷出來的嗎
No, actually I got all that.
不是 其實我知道這事兒
From when Mrs. Dabney returned your skirt.
當達布尼太太把你裙子還過來的時候
Now you know I told you I didn't want you driving.
現在你知道為什么我說我不想讓你開車了吧
I know.I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
All right, you know what?
噢 好吧
Let's just talk about this tomorrow.
明早再聊這個吧
Dad, I'm a really good driver.- Teddy.
爸爸 我真的開得不錯 -泰迪
No, why are you treating me different than P.J.?
不,可你為什么待我與P.J不同
You didn't freak out on him when he was learning how to drive.
你教他開車時一點也不生氣
Because teaching P.J.to drive was a completely different thing.
因為教P.J開車與教你完全不同
Why? - Because it was.
為什么? 沒有什么為什么
Why?
為什么啊
Because he's P.J.You're my little girl.
因為他是P.J,你是我寶貝女兒
Driving means leaving.And once you get in that car,You go.
學會開車意味著離開。一旦你關上車門,你就離我們而去了
Dad.Look, I'm sorry, okay?
爸爸,瞧瞧 真是抱歉啊 不是嗎
You've got your party and stuff going on.
你快回去繼續你派對的事吧
I shouldn't be talking about this stuff.
我真是不應該說這些掃興話的
Dad, it's sad to think All your kids are gonna leave someday.
爸爸,想來真傷心總有一天你的孩子們會全部離開家
Well, actually to be perfectly honest,With P.J.I'm kind of worried he's never gonna leave.
哈哈 實話來說,對于P.J我還有點兒擔心他賴著不走呢
Yeah, well,
嗯 也對
We'll hope for the best.
多往好處想啦
Dad, I want you to know that even though I'm gonna get in that car and drive away someday,I'm also gonna drive back home.
爸爸 我想讓你明白即使我有一天關上車門開走了,我也一定會開回來的
Yeah, probably with a trunkful of laundry.
沒錯 多半帶著一堆換洗衣物
Yeah.
是啊