Well, Charlie, here we are,The Duncan sisters on my 16th birthday.
嗨,小查莉,瞧瞧我們倆,鄧肯姐妹在姐姐16歲生日上錄視頻呢
Can you say, "happy birthday, Teddy"?
能說句"祝泰迪生日快樂"嗎
No? Okay.
不行 好吧
Well, it's the thought that counts.
沒事兒 重在情誼嘛
Anyway, the big news is I got my driver's license,
總之 我能拿到駕照真是太棒了
Which means I now have total freedom to go wherever I want.
這意味著我想去哪兒完全自由了
Teddy, I need you to pick up some things at the store.
泰迪 我想讓你去商店買些東西回來
And while you're at it,the car needs gas.
買東西時別忘了加油
And pick up gabe just 'cause I don't wanna.
還有去接蓋比 我可不想接他
Total freedom.
果然自由啊
Can you wish me good luck, Charlie?
能祝我好運嗎 小查莉
It's the thought that counts.
重在情誼嘛