Sorry, Teddy.I've made my decision and it's final.
抱歉泰迪 我最終主意已定
Dad, that's so unfair.
爸爸 這太不公平了
Mom, dad says I can't get my license.
媽媽 爸爸不讓我拿駕照
What? Why not?- Because she's not ready.
什么 為什么不能 -因為她還不夠格
Well, my driving instructor thinks I am. He says I'm doing great.
噢不 我教練覺得我能行 他認為我相當棒
The man works for the public schools.
你教練為公立學校開車
He's got nothing to live for.
沒什么錢過日子才這么說的
Mom, can you say something?
媽媽 你能說兩句嗎
Teddy honey, I'm sorry,But your father has a very small area of authority...
寶貝兒泰迪,真的抱歉了,不過你爸爸在家倒是沒什么發言權
And unfortunately for you,Teaching you kids to drive is part of it.
可不幸的是教你們孩子開車他還是有權的
So what else is in that area?
那還有什么是有權的
Barbecuing.
燒烤
That's it.
沒了
Dad, please.
爸爸 拜托了
I really want to get my license the day I turn 16.
我真的超想在16歲那天拿到駕照
Look, it's not gonna happen, all right?
瞧 這壓根不可能 不是嗎
So until further notice,there's gonna be no driving.
暫時沒有什么駕駛機會了 等另行通知再說
Sorry. Can I have the keys, please?
嘿抱歉 鑰匙交出來行嗎
Here.
給你
I can't believe I stood outside the bathroom door for this.
真不想相信我在廁所外站了那么久還是不行