Hey. -Hi.
嘿 -嗨
That was really sweet. Well, the first part.
真是溫馨,開始的那部分
Yeah, it was. Um...
是啊 嗯
Listen, Spencer,I have... I have to tell you something.
聽著,斯賓塞,我要...我要和你說些事情
I really like you... -I really like you too.
我真的很喜歡你...-我也喜歡你
...Uh, but the thing is...
...呃 但問題是...
Wow, this is really hard. Um...
哇 真難說出口 嗯
I think maybe we should just be friends.
我覺著我們還是做朋友比較好
But what about all the stuff we talked about on the ski lift.
但是我們在纜車上談的那些話
And our kiss?
還有我們的親吻算什么
Well, you know how my mom said.
那個,你也聽到我媽說的了
That every time she kisses my dad she falls in love again?
每次當她親我爸時她又重燃愛火了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, when we kissed, I didn't feel that way.
但是當我們親吻時,我沒有那種感覺
I mean, I used to, but this time I didn't.
我是說 我以前有 但這次沒有了
I'm sorry.
對不起了
Um, so what now?
呃 那現在如何是好
Friends?
做朋友