When we get to the top, mind if I go first?
到山頂后能讓我先滑嗎
You're kinda slow.
你好像滑的有點(diǎn)慢
Excuse me?
你說什么
I've seen you board. And I've also seen my grandma board.
我看過你滑雪 我也看過我奶奶滑雪
Kind of the same thing.
你倆好像差不多速度
Better than you. -Oh yeah?!
總比你的好 -是嗎
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
是騾子是馬 拉出來溜溜
Nope! Last time I did that, a quarter froze to my lip.
不溜,我沒馬也沒騾子
I mean do you want to make a bet?
我是說敢打賭嗎
100 bucks says I beat you to the bottom.
賭一百塊,讓你輸?shù)穆浠魉?/div>
Oh, it is on.
好吧,賭就賭
The only reason you won is because I hit a wicked patch of ice.
你贏的唯一原因就是我撞上了一塊該死的冰塊
Then I guess you have no problem making it double or nothing.
那你敢不敢再來賭一次
Bring it.
放馬過來吧