P.J.! -I need to borrow some money!
PJ -我要借點錢
What did you say?
你說啥
I need to borrow some money! Stop that!
我要借點錢 住口
All right, me first. -Okay.
好了 我先說 -好吧
I lost a bet and I need $200.
我打賭輸了 我需要兩百塊
I need $300. Did you know hotels charge for room service?
我需要三百塊 你知不知道客房服務是收費的
Sure, everyone knows that.
當然 地球人都知道
Did you know I'm a terrible snowboarder?
你知不知道我的滑雪技術很垃圾
Sure, everyone knows that.
當然 地球人都知道
We really should have talked earlier. -Yeah.
看來我們應該早點溝通 -沒錯
Man, where are we gonna find $500?
天啊 咱上哪去弄那五百塊錢啊
Attention, guests, this is your last chance to sign up for the ice-dancing contest.
注意了,大家!這是您的最后機會來登記參加冰上之舞比賽
Grand prize $500.
獲勝獎金五百元
That was convenient.
看來挺不錯的
Just one problem... we don't know how to ice dance.
只有一個問題...我們不知道怎么在冰上跳舞
Remember this is an amateur contest.
記住 這是業(yè)余組比賽
You do not need to know how to ice dance.
你不需要知道如何在冰上跳舞