Look, now that we're stuck up here,you have to listen to me.
你看,如今我們被困于此,你還是聽我說說吧
But, Spencer, we've already talked about everything.
但,斯賓塞,我們已經談得夠多了
I miss you, Teddy.I miss us.
我好想你,泰迪。我懷念以前
I came up here because I want you back.
我千里迢迢來到這里 就是為了讓你回心轉意
No, you cannot be the one.
不成 你不可能是那個“他”
The one what?
哪個“他”
Well, I met this psychic.And she told me I'd come face to face with the love of my life on this trip.
是這樣的,我撞見了個巫師。她說在這次旅行中我將面對面的遇到我人生中的真愛
And I keep running into you and...
然而我接二連三的撞見你
Everything else she predicted came true, but...
而且她所預言的別的事都成真了 但
Just I'm so confused.
我真的很困惑
I'm not. Teddy, when I found out you were coming up here,Something told me I had to see you.
沒什么困惑的,當我知道你要來這里度假。有個聲音告訴我,我一定要見到你
I don't know.
我不清楚
I do.And you do too.
我清楚,而且你也清楚
We're moving again.
我們又繼續動了
Yes, we are.
是啊 又繼續了