Well, Charlie,we're back home from your first family vacation,Where you also went to your first wedding...
好了, 查莉。我們已經從你的第一次家庭度假中回到家了,這也是你首次參加婚禮
Yep, mom and dad renewed their vows of love.
沒錯 老媽和老爸正在重溫他們的結婚誓言呢
Okay, who is Shirley
快交代 誰是雪莉
and why is she calling here, Bob?
還有為什么她往咱家打電話 鮑伯
I am in the phone book.
我在電話簿中找到的
Yep, as you can see,everything's pretty much back to normal.
沒錯,正如你看到的,所有事情都差不多回到原軌道上了
How many times have I told you?!You've gotta land the triple lutz.
我跟你說過多少次! 你要來個勒茲三周跳
You're killing me!
你殺了我得了
That's it, I quit!
好了,我退出
Where am I supposed to find another partner small enough to throw?
你讓我上哪去找一個小到足夠能讓我扔出去的搭檔
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好運嘍 小查莉