Whoa. -Hi.
哇 -嗨
I... it's so weird running into you.
我...能撞上你還真是巧合哈
I haven't been looking for you.
我可沒一直找你
Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye.
好了,我能看見你眼神里的恐懼感
And you're probably gonna bolt any second,
而且你很可能隨時跑掉
So before you do that,Can we just start over?
但在那之前,我們能重新來過嗎
Sure.
好啊
Hey, why don't I grab us some hot cocoa.
嘿 不如我去幫咱倆拿點熱可可
And you find us somewhere to sit?
你去幫忙找倆個位子
P.S.... I look really great next to fires.
透露下...壁爐旁邊的就不錯
Then I'll be right here. -Well, I'll be right back.
那我們就在這里 -好的 我馬上回來
I'm Justin.
我叫賈斯汀
Oh no, we're face to face.
噢 不 我們剛才面對面了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
是啊 沒錯
But I already was face to face.
但我已經面對面過了
I can't be face to face to face.
我可不能面對面再對面了
Wait, what?
等下,你說什么
Well, you were supposed to be him,but now I guess it could be you.
好吧,本來我以為是他,但現在我覺著又是你
You know what? I need to talk to my psychic.
算了 我去找巫師了
I'll be right back. Sorry.
我馬上回來 抱歉
Teddy.
泰迪
Spencer.
斯賓塞