How's the cocoa?
可可還很不錯吧
Are you warming up?
暖和了嗎
Am I in heaven?
這是天堂嗎
Why does he keep saying that?
他怎么老說這句話
I don't know. But it's so cute.
我也不知道 不過挺可愛的
So this is your cabin, huh?
這就是你們的小屋 是吧
Yep.
是的
We don't get a lot of visitors.
我們這里不經常來訪客的
Especially ones with sparkling blue eyes.And beautiful blonde hair.
特別是有著一雙閃閃發光的藍眼睛,還有漂亮的金發
This is a lucky day for everyone.
看來今天大家的運氣都不錯
Do you need to call your family and let them know you're okay?
你需要往家里打個電話告訴他們你沒事嗎
Nah, I'm good.
不用 現在挺好的
So you girls live here alone?
這么說來 只有你倆住在這里
No, our pa lives with us. -Oh.
不是的 我們的爸爸和我們住在一起 -噢
But he's away on business. -Oh.
但是他現在出差了 -噢
Why did you go down the wrong side of the mountain?
說說你為什么“誤入歧途”了
Because...
因為...
Do you girls get T.V. Here? -No.
你們這里有電視嗎 -沒有
I'm training to defend my olympic gold medal.
因為我要衛冕奧運會金牌,所以在這里訓練
Wow.That's amazing.
哇,太了不起了
You poor baby, you're freezing.
小可憐 你都凍壞了
I want to run him a hot bath.
我去給你燒熱洗澡水
I will. -No, I will.
我去 -不 我去
Oh girls, girls. I'm gonna need more than one bath.
噢 美女們 一次可不夠我洗的