Weeds are a common annoyance of life in suburbia
雜草是郊區最為常見的惱人之物。
and no matter how hard we try to get rid of them, they always tend to crop back up.
不管你多么拚命去除掉它們,它們總會又長出來。
Are you seeing this?
你看見了嗎?
I don't believe him. He is so brazen.
他肯真行,真夠厚顏無恥的。
He's just mowing the lawn like nothing ever happened. What should we do?
他就好像沒事人一樣在那修剪草坪,我們該怎么辦?
Should we call the police?
應該叫警察么?
Well, Susan did say that he murdered Mrs. Huber, so my vote would be yes.
Susan說他謀殺了Huber太太,所以我覺得應該。
Oh, my god, Susan's home.
哦,天哪,Susan回來了。
Has she seen Paul yet?
她看見Paul了么?
I think so.
我想是的。
Hello, Susan.
你好,Susan。
Oh, my god. Paul.
哦,天哪。Paul。
Need some help with those bags?
用我幫忙拿袋子么?
Why...are you doing here?
你在這干什么呢?
This is where I live. I came home to find my son. Here you go.
這是我住的地方啊。我回家找我兒子。給你。
No, don't come near me.
別,離我遠點。
I'm just giving you back your pie filling.
我只是還你做派用的餡。
I don't want my pie filling.
我不想要做派用的餡。
Oh, come on. Just take it.
哦行了,拿著。
No, stop! Put that pie filling down. Slowly. I'm calling nine-one-one.
不,別動。把餡放下,慢慢的。我要打911了。
You don't want to do that.
你不想的。
Oh, I think I do. You're a cold-blooded murderer.
哦,我想得很。你是個冷血殺手。
Susan, how can you believe that? We've been neighbors for years.
Susan,你怎么相信這套呢?我們都做了這么多年鄰居。
Ladies, good to see you.
女士們,很高興看到你們。
Paul, we've called the police.
Paul,我們已經叫了警察了。
You didn't really need to do that.
你們不必如此的。
We know what you did to Mrs. Huber.
我們知道你對Huber太太做了什么。
Wonderful. I see you've all turned into Susan while I've been gone.
很好,我走了之后你們都變成Susan了。