Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨,你在這干什么?
Well, you protected me from a hail of gun fire, so I thought I'd stop by and give you a card.
你在槍林彈雨中保護了我,所以我想我該來看看你,送張卡片。
You're my first visitor.
你是我第一個看望者。
What do you mean, I'm your first visitor? You've been here two days.
什么?你第一個看望者?你都在這呆了兩天了。
My office sent me flowers.
我的辦公室給我送來了花。
Dear David, who knew you could actually bleed?
親愛的David,沒想到你也能流出血來。
Sincerely, your stunned co-workers.
你真誠,驚愕的同事們。
Yeah, well, I'm a lawyer who got shot. Everybody's cracking wise.
是啊,我是個中彈的律師,每個人都很精明。
You're not gonna eat?
你不吃么?
Uh, can't really cut yet.
我沒法切...
Well, I'm not gonna let you starve to death.
我不能讓你饑餓致死啊。
Besides, you're gonna need your strength to get my husband out of jail.
另外我需要你有力氣把我丈夫弄出來。
You know, when I was waiting for the ambulance the other day, I seriously thought I was gonna die. I was scared.
知道么,那天在我等救護車的時候,我真地以為自己會死。我很怕。
Of course you were.
你當然會怕。
Thanks
謝謝。
For what?
謝什么?
For not making any jokes.
謝你沒嘲笑我。
Sure. Now, open up.
當然。好了,張嘴。