Look, I know the timing is bad.
看,我知道不是時候非常不是時候。
Pretty bad.
很不是時候。
I feel terrible. How was I supposed to know that he would take a bullet
我覺得糟透了。我怎么知道他會中彈,
and suddenly realize he's in love with me?
而且忽然意識到他愛上了我。
Okay, look, I know I pushed you into hiring that creep,
好了,看,我知道我逼著你租那個怪胎上,
but I promise I will do anything I can to fix this.
我發誓我會盡一切可能解決這件事。
All right, go have sex with Bradley.
好吧,去和Bradley上床吧。
What?
什么?
Well, that's what you want me to say, isn't it?
那就是你想我說的,不是嗎?
God, you guys are good. I mean, you set me up perfectly.
天哪,你們真棒。我說,你們幫裝地太好了。
You think David and I planned this so we could sleep together?
你認為David和我計劃好了,這樣我們就可以在一起睡了?
Well, let's see. The guy tells me to my face that he wants to get into your pants,
讓我想想,那家伙當面告訴我他想插進你的褲子里,
quits a week before my trial, and now you can't wait to do anything to get him back? Yeah.
在我的審判前辭職一周,而現在你等不及了要做一切來讓他回來?是。
I'd like to go back to jail now.
我現在就想進監獄。
How dare you think that of me? I have been nothing but faithful to you!
你怎么敢那樣想我?我除了對你忠誠什么都沒做!
Since you've been in here.
自從你進了這里。
Save it. I know when I've been outfoxed,
省省吧。我知道我什么時候會以計取勝,
and please don't pretend that you're doing this for me, because I'd rather rot in here.
請別裝著好像你在為我做這些,因為我情愿爛在這。
And you know what? A lesser woman would let you rot in here, but I'm not gonna do that.
你知道嗎?一個差勁的女人會讓你爛在這,而我不會那么做。
I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction. So you better start packing up your shanks or whatever you people make in here,
我不會讓你滿意的。所以你最好開始整理你的行李,或者你們在這做的任何的事情,
because you're coming home with me!
因為你將要跟我一起回家了。
I don't have any shanks.
我沒有任何行李。