Come in!
進來!
We need to talk.
我們需要談談。
Oh! Oh! Uh, uh, Paul, you, you can't just waltz into people's houses.
哦!哦!??!啊!Paul,你不能就這樣闖到別人家里。
Susan, you told me to come in.
Susan,你讓我進來的。
Well, that's because I assumed you were someone I would let in my house.
恩,那是因為我假定你是我會讓他進來的那個人。
What do you want?
你要干什么?
I was looking through my mail, and I found this.
我在看我的信,發現了這個。
I was surprised to discover that you were looking for my son.
我很吃驚地發現你曾找過我的兒子。
You didn't happen to find anything out about where Zach might be, did you?
你碰巧沒找到任何關于Zach可能在哪的線索,是不是?
No. No, I didn't. Sorry I can't help you out.
不,不,我沒有。對不起,我幫不了你。
I'm asking because if you remember, Zach hid here in this house before,
我問你是因為如果你還記得,Zach曾在這個房子里躲過,
and now I learn that you've been searching for him.
而現在我知道你在找他。
Well, he's not here.
他不在這。
Hmm. Well, maybe we should double check.
恩,也許我們應該仔細地檢查一下。
But he's not here. I swear.
但他不在這。我發誓。
What are you grabbing for?
你抓的是什么?
A knife. I just want to slice some tomatoes.
一把刀,我只是想切些西紅柿。
I don't know how I know this, but I, I think that he's in Utah.
我不知道我是怎么知道這個的,但是我...我想他在猶他。
He, he took a bus to Bountiful. You have family there, right?
他坐車去了Bountiful。你在那有家,不是么?
Okay, I gave him the bus fare.
好吧,我給了他路費。
You might want to be careful with that. You seem a little jittery.
你可能想對那事小心點,你像是有點神經過敏。