Okay.
好了。
Wow! Nice. Oh, my god!
喔!很棒!哦天哪!
Okay, don't be distracted by that. Look at me.
好了,別為這個分散注意力,看我。
Here I am tomorrow, making my presentation.
我明天就這樣做我的演講。
You see? You see how it, how it moves with me? That's where the magic is.
看到了么?看到衣服怎么擺動了么?這就是魔力所在。
Nine hundred dollars?
900美元?
Yeah, well, this one was the most expensive. The other ones aren't as nice.
是啊,這是最貴的一套,其他的都沒這么好。
But look. Look, look, look, look at me, look at me. Watch. I don't walk in it. I glide.
但,看看看,看,看,看我。看著我,看。穿著它我不是走動,而是滑動。
Um, honey, you know what? There's gotta be like three thousand dollars worth of clothes here.
嗯,寶貝,你知道么?這些衣服似乎要三千美元。
Yeah, well, I haven't bought a new suit in six years.
是啊,我都6年沒買過套裝了。
So? When I was working, you don't think I would have loved to have a designer suit?
那怎么了, 我工作的時候你以為我不想要件高級套裝么?
I wore wash-and-wear so that we could live in a nice neighborhood,
我穿得都是便宜貨,這樣我們才能住在好的社區,
so we could take the kids on vacation every summer. I mean, I made sacrifices.
我們才能每年夏天帶孩子們度假,我做出了犧牲。
I'm willing to make sacrifices.
我愿意做出犧牲啊。
Great, well, let's start here, because this should cover a math tutor for Parker.
很好,那就從現在開始,因為...這個足夠給Parker找個數學家教了。
Whoa, hold on a sec.
噢,等等。
Six months of pre-school for Penny.
Penny半年的學前班費用!
All right, now you're being ridiculous.
好了,現在你有點荒謬了。
You know what? And the twins, they're gonna need braces.
知道么?還有雙胞胎,他們需要矯正牙齒。。
That oughta make a dent.
這件的錢夠他們用了
Oh, no. Come on, Tom. Not this one.
哦,別,行了。tom,別這件也算上。
Strip.
脫了。
You saw the walk, right? You wanna see the walk again? I'll tutor Parker myself.
你看到我走路的姿勢了吧?想看我再走一次么?我給Parker當家教。
Honey, that'd be great. You also gonna take up home dentistry?
寶貝,那可好極了。你也想充當家庭牙醫?
Fine. I'll take them back. Could you step out for a minute, please? I want to be alone with it for a little while.
好!我退了去。你能出去一會么?我想要獨自和它呆一會。