Let’s talk about Monday.
我們來談談周一
We are re-pitching to the Kamarov people. Lynette, you’ll be on point.
我們要和Kamarov公司的人再協(xié)商,Lynette你必須到。
Great, great, no problem.
好,好。沒問題。
And, can you do me a favor and maybe not wear the green suit?
你能幫我個忙不穿那套綠的套裝么?
Um, I wasn’t planning to, uh, but why?
我本來也沒這么打算。但,為什么?
The fabric. It just has this quality to it like you could, I don’t know, wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
布料問題,它的質量好像...能用濕布抹干凈一樣。
I’ll just wear a different suit then.
那我穿件別的套裝好了。
Great. Like what, you think?
很好,比如哪件?你覺得?
Another suit. I have other suits.
別的,我有別的套裝。
And if by other suits, you mean the grey one, then, of course you do.
如果你的"別的"是指灰色那套,你確實是有"別的套裝"。
No, actually, I have quite a few others. Uh, the blue one, and uh...
不,其實我還有一些別的。藍色的,還有...
What’s wrong with the blue suit?
藍色套裝又怎么了?
Stu. Would you like to tell Lynette what’s wrong with the blue suit?
Stu。你能告訴Lynette那套藍色的怎么了么?
No. That’s cool.
沒怎么,挺好。
Stu! Come on. Do the thing, the thing that you did at lunch.
Stu,說吧。再來一次你午餐時候做得那個。
Look at me. I’m Lynette. I've got food stains everywhere.
看看我,我是 Lynette。我到處是食物的污漬。
All right, so if I get my blue suit dry cleaned, will that be acceptable to everyone?
好吧,那如果我把我的藍套裝干洗了,大家可以接受了么?
The pants also have a split seam in the back.
那套褲子后面撕裂的線縫。