It’s a fact that little girls dream of big, white wedding.
小女孩總是幻想著成為白紗新娘
Of course, the exact same thing can be said for big girls.
而自然,同樣的話也適用在"大"女孩的身上。
Some of whom can get incredibly anxious.
她們會焦慮萬分,
waiting for the boys in their lives to make those dreams come true.
等待她們的白馬王子讓他們美夢成真。
Ouch. Oh. Watch it Susie.
啊!看著點 Susie。
Mom, why don’t you just go see a dressmaker?
媽,你還是去找個裁縫吧。
Wait, I have the perfect idea.
等等,我有個好主意。
You get in the dress and I’ll pin it. We wear the same size.
你穿上婚紗我自己來改它,我們的身材一樣。
Since when?
什么時候一樣過?
Since forever. You have to leave though. You can’t stay.
一直都是啊。你得避讓一下,你不能在這。
You can’t see Susie in a wedding dress. Not until your big day.
你不能看Susie穿婚紗。直到你們的大喜日子。
Mom!
媽!
No, it’s not a problem. I can see her in it.
不,沒事。我可以看她穿這件婚紗。
You can?
可以?
You can?
你可以?
I assume you want to pick out your own wedding dress when we get married, right?
我想我們結婚時候,你會自己選個新婚紗的,對吧?
Oh, that sounds like a proposal.
哦,聽起來像是求婚。
Did it?
像么?
Yeah, it did.
是啊,像。
Huh, what do you know?
啊,是嘛?
Are you planning to pop the question?
你計劃突然提出那句問題么?
Well, if she knows it’s coming the question won’t really ‘pop’ now, will it?
要是她知道我要問那句話,就談不上突然了不是么?
He’s right, mom. Oh, I want it to be just like you do.
他說得對,媽。我希望你按你自己的方式來。
You know on your own terms and you get down on one knee and the whole production.
單膝跪地,然后該怎么做就怎么做。
That’s the plan.
我就是這么想的。
Well. Then I can wait. I can wait. I’m a good waiter.
我能等。我能等。等待我拿手著呢。
Good.
很好。
I was just wondering if, if there’s a ballpark of how long I will have to wait.
我就是想知道我大概要等多久。
A week, a month, after lunch?
一周,一個月,還是午飯以后?
Again, you’re not waiting for the ‘pop.’
我都說了,你不能"等待"驚喜。
Right, right, I’m sorry.
對,對,對不起。