
shameika, Did You Bring Your Dr. King Journal?
莎美卡 你有帶你的金博士日記嗎?
nope.
沒
got No Dreams To Keep.
沒有夢想
badriyah?
班德里婭
sorry, I Couldn't Get To It, Boss.
抱歉 我不會寫 老大
julio Vazquez?
胡里奧.瓦茨奎茲
why Are You All Doing This?
你們為什么都這樣?
got Better Things To Do, Yo.
有更好的事要做 喲
oops, My Bad.
糟糕 我錯了
guess I Get A Check.
看來我得了個對鉤
forgot To Say, "yo, Sir.
" 忘了說"喲 先生"
you Want To Get A Detention?
你想放學被留校嗎?
thank You. My Mama Bought It.
謝謝 我媽買的
yo, I Really, Really Like Your Nail Polish.
喲 我真的 真的很喜歡你的指甲油
look At Me When I Talk To You.
我跟你說話的時候 你要看著我
Look At Me When I Talk To You!
我犯兩次錯了 再加一個對鉤
my Double Bad. Another Check.
我跟你說話的時候看著我!
go To Hell!
去死吧你!