
i Think He's Gone For Good.
我看我們該去尋找食物了。
think So? Yeah.
這么想? -是的
i Say We Should Just All Go Home.
我看我們應該全部回家
well, Thanks For Your Advice, Son,
感謝你的建議
but If Mr. Clark Isn't In His Class,
孩子但如果克拉克老師不教這個班了
i'm Sure We Can Find Someone To Cover For Him.
我肯定我們能找到別人來代替他
why We Gotta Do That?
我們干嗎要那么做啊?
good Morning, Julio.
早上好 胡里奧
mr. Turner.
特納先生
fool Did, Indeed.
的確是白癡做法
fool Came Back.
白癡歸來
what's He Doing?
他在干嗎?
he's Crazy!
他瘋了!
everybody Take A Look Around.
大家四周看一下
within These 4 Walls, You Can Be Strangers,
在這四面墻里 你們可以做陌生人
or You Can Be A Family.
你們還可以做一家人
within These 4 Walls
在這四面墻里
can Be The End Of Your Story,
可以是你們故事的結束
or You Can Make It A Beginning.
或者你給它一個開始
a Beginning That Is Better
一個更好的開始
than Anything You Ever Imagined Possible.
任何你們曾幻想過的事
since I Got Here,
自從我來到這里
you Have Not Listened To Me Once.
你們從未聽過我的話
yeah.
沒錯
so, Here's The Deal
所以 我們做個交易
today We Are Going To Learn Grammar.
今天我們要學語法
if You Are Quiet And You Listen,
如果你們靜靜的聽講