
telling Us How To Do This And Do That,
告訴我們要這樣做 那樣做
making Us Walk Around In A Damn Line.
讓我們排什么該死的隊
he Ain't My Daddy.
他又不是我爹
you Should Talk, Girl.
你應該說出去 姑娘
shut Up. All I'm Saying Is,
閉嘴 - 我要說的就是
excuse Me.
借過一下
this Is Our School, All Right?
這是我們的學校 對嗎?
we Do What We Wanna.
我們想干什么就干什么
yeah, 'cause He's Just Gonna Leave Anyways.
沒錯 因為不管怎樣他都會離開的
that's What You Said Last Week, Girl.
你上個禮拜就是這么說的 姑娘
he's Still Here.
他還在這兒呢
you Wait. He Going.
等著看吧 他會走的
I Hope Not.
我不希望
i Like Mr. Clark.
我喜歡克拉克老師
that's 'cause You From A Foreign Country,
那是因為你是從外國來的
and You Don't Know How We Do Here.
你不知道我們這里是怎么做的
how...do We Do?
我們怎么...做?
do Like Us, Baby.
像我們一樣 寶貝
you Want To Be Like Us, You Gotta Do Like We Do.
你想跟我們一樣 就要像我們這樣辦事
come On.
走吧
Yo, Yo, Let's Go, Let's Go
喲 喲 我們走 我們走
all: Yo, Yo, Let's Go, Let's Go
喲 喲 我們走 我們走
Hey, Hey, Ron Clark, Let's Go
嘿 嘿 倫.克拉克 我們走
Hey, Hey, Ron Clark, Let's Go
嘿 嘿 倫.克拉克 我們走
Go, Go, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo
走 走 走 喲 喲 喲
Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo
喲 喲 喲 喲 喲 喲
Strawberry Shortcake
草莓油酥餅
Cream On Top
奶油抹上面