
Must have just slipped my mind.
是啊 記性真是不好
So why hasn’t he, um, been spending that much time in New York?
那他 他為什么不呆在紐約?
Well, you know, he’s got his new book out too, so he’s doing the book tour.
他也要出他的新書 所以需要出去找靈感
But I think it has something to do with the fact that you broke his heart...
但我覺得是某些東西傷了他的心啊...
and he can’t walk around the streets of New York without thinking about you.
他在紐約就會不停的想著你
He does a lot of crying. The whole thing is pretty pathetic.
他呼喊 呼喚 真是太可憐了
I don’t even like to think about it.
我真不敢想象
He must not be that brokenhearted.
他一定是傷心透了
I called him a bunch of times, and he never even called me back,
so我電話他好多次 他都不回我
Isis is he seeing is he seeing someone now?
是不是 那個 他有喜歡上的人了
I thought we made a deal when i became your lawyer...
我想我們是來討論我做你律師的問題的...
that we would not discuss affairs of the heart as it relates to my best friend.
我們沒必要去討論關于我好友的私生活
Did we not?No. Right. Okay.
是嗎? 好吧
All right? Yep. Mmhmm.
不說這些了 好
Hey, Kate. Come on. Let’s go. We’re gonna be late.
嘿 凱特 快點了 我們再不出發就要遲到了
God, Pattl. Did he tell you? We already had dinner plans.
帕蒂 他沒告訴你我們晚上要出去吃晚飯嗎