
You do remember who you’re talking to.
你要記得你在和誰說話
I’m the guy who was pushing you to start writing again.
我就是那個讓你重拾筆桿的那個人
So you of all people should understand. Well, then...
所以你和每個人都要明白 那...
whwhy do they need to be mutually exclusive?
為什么他們會互相矛盾
You can work and be in a relationship.
你可以邊工作邊戀愛啊
So, What? So So our our second
所以 我們 我們第二個
Third chance, really Whatever It Is noW
是第三個機會 真的 不管怎樣 就是現在
has to wait now?
現在需要等嗎
I never stopped loving you. I I do.
我從來沒有停止過愛你 真的
I love you. I just need time.
我愛你 我只是需要時間
This sucks.
真是見鬼
Okay.
好吧
II just can’t belleve how great the revleWs are for your novel.
你的小說真是太棒了 我簡直不敢相信
I mean, unbelievable.
真是不可思議啊
I gotta admit though. I had a tough time getting through it.
我雖然喜歡但是把它看完還真是煎熬啊
You had me going to the dictionary way too much.
你讓我成天去翻字典
So you didn’tyou didn’t tell me that Brian was coming back to town.
你 你沒有告訴我布萊恩回來了
I didn’t mention that to you?
我沒說過嗎?
No. Must have just slipped your mind though, huh?
你肯定是健忘 對吧?