
So I read your book. Congratulations.
我讀了你的書 恭喜你
Palm Reader. Nice title.
讀掌者 好題目
Thanks. Nobody’s buying it.
謝謝 沒人買啊
I’d trade in all the sales for one of the reviews you got.
我打折賤賣 你又買了啊
Yeah, well, if it weren’t for you...
是啊 不是因為你
helping me write that book, in a way, I wouldn’t have had those reviews.
在幫助我恢復寫作的時期 我需要回顧
So.
就是這樣
Long time.
好久了
Yeah.
是啊
How you been?
Uh最近怎么樣?
Really good.
不錯
Ah. Except
呃 除了
Why haven’t you returned any of my phone calls?
你為什么從來不回我電話
I couldn’t. Why not?
我不能 為什么
Cause it hurt.
因為這里的傷
And l don’t ever want to go through that again.
我不想再經歷一次
You know why l had to take that time, right?
你能體諒我需要時間的 對嗎?
I needed to take care of myself so I can be ready for you.
我需要調整好來接受你
I know. lt doesn’t make it any easier.
我知道 可事情不是那么簡單的
How about now?
現在呢?
You knoW, I’m, uh I’m only in the clty for tonight.
我 我今晚就要走了