
Um, heading out to the beach for the weekend.
奔向去海邊度過周末
Then I gotta continue on this book tour.
然后繼續我的寫作旅程
So I guess theres no way to see one another.
所以我想我們沒有必要再相見了
I dont think its a good idea.
我不這么想
Uh, Mr. Call ahan...
凱勒翰先生
I'm very sorry to interrupt, but we have a lot of people waiting.
我實在抱歉打擾您了 可是外面很多人等著
I got it.
我知道了
Well, hey. You never signed my book.
嘿 你還沒幫我簽名呢
Youre kidding.No. Write something for me.
真的簽嗎? 幫我留句話吧
It was good seeing you.You too.
見到你真高興 我也是
Girl,you Got your Guard up
女孩 你架起了心防
Behind a pretty smile you hide.
隱藏住了你那漂亮的笑臉
HoW can you see Youre In betWeen.
蒙蔽了雙眼 你怎能看清
You and I.
你和我
It takes a little time noW.
就只要占用這一瞬間
Keep it on your mind.
在你的腦海中
Theres more to me than What you see.
你眼中的只是冰山一角
if you Would try.
如果你愿意嘗試
Make your Way through salt and sand.
愿意走出悲傷和痛苦
And sea.
和淵洋
Throw your armor down.
卸下你的武裝
Throw your arms around me.
讓我來保護你