
I’m so sorry. I totally forgot that we were seeing his parents.
真對不起 我完全忘記了今晚要去見他的父母
Kate, it’s no big deal.
凱特 這沒什么大不了的
Yeah, gives you an idea of how much she’s looking forward to it, right?
是啊 告訴你她其實有多么期待這件事啊
Now let’s go. My mom misses you.
快走吧 我媽媽好想你呢
I’m the funny one, remember?
我可是很幽默的 記得嗎?
It’s fine. I’m gonna go home and do some reading.
好了 我也要回去看會書
All by myself, alone.Oh. No. No. Come with me.
享受自我空間 別啊 和我一起去吧
Any excuse not to have to talk to his mom.
別再找借口不去見家長了
Hey, Kate. Let’s Go.
嘿 快點了 凱特
Are you okay? Yeah.
你怎么了沒事啊
No,I I’m great. lt’s all good.
我很好 真的 沒事的
Hi, Brian.
你好 布萊恩
So Frank’s dead. Yes, he is.
法蘭克死了嗎 是的
Does this mean it’s over?
那一切都結束了嗎?
It is the Last Knight.
是的 這是最后一本奈特系列了
Yeah.
好吧
Uh, Mr. Callahan. Hey. I’m sorry.
勒翰先生 不好意思
Uh, I know you’ve been here an hour already Yeah.
我知道你已經簽售一個小時 是啊
But there is a line down to the corner. Really?
但排隊已經排到轉角了真的嗎?
Yeah. And,
是啊 我想
uh So you might have to stay here a little bit longer than anticipated.
您能否再多呆會兒呢 比預期多呆會
Will that be okay? That’s fine.
可以嗎? 沒問題