
I have no idea. Am I supposed to guess the designer or something?
我不明白 從設計師來看 還是其他方面?
Or They’re heels.
或者 是高跟鞋
And heels means that we’re going to a restaurant, not on a picnic...
而高跟鞋意味著我們只能去餐廳而不是野營
regardless of how good the prosciutto is. All right.
可惜了波蘿伏洛干酪 沒關系
All right, I just thought maybe it could be nice.
我只是想這樣會很美妙
You know, a little walk down memory lane back in the park.
一個簡單的散步可以幫我們回憶起從前的點滴
It’s a sweet idea, but not tonight.
真是個好主意 但不是今晚
Tonight I want you to take me...
今晚 我希望你帶我去
to the best restaurant in New York.
紐約最好的餐廳
Well, you gotta define ’’best.’’ Are you talkin’ best food, most romantic?
你定義的"最好"是最好的食物 還是最浪漫
Both. And expensive. Really?
都要 而且要昂貴的 真的嗎
And why is, uh, that so important?
為什么 這很重要嗎
Cause I’m a teacher, and you just bought an apartment for $3.5 million.
因為我是個老師 而你剛買了35億美元的公寓 ’
Is that a good enough reason for you? Good point.
這樣的理由足夠了嗎 好主意
You look very nice tonight.?
你今天很美
So you Want expenslve, huh?
所以想昂貴點的?
We’ll go this way.
這邊走
Okay, there’s something you have to clarify for me.
有些事你必須向我澄清
Anything. How the hell did you pass the bar?
任何事 你究竟是怎么通過律師考試的
I may have cheated a tiny, little bit.
我撒了個小慌 很小的
It was my third time. What was I supposed to do?
我都是第三次了 不然我要怎么辦?
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道