
No. No, I have work to do.
不 不 我有工作要做
Why? is somebody there?
有人嗎?
Uh, besides Kate?No.
除了凱特 沒有了
Besldes, It’s the middle of the afternoon.
除了 現在是中午
Oh! Oh, I get it. Brilliant. Right. Lunch date.
我明白了 中午的約會
Okay. Can I ask you a question?
我能問你個問題嗎?
Of all the bloody people in New York,
在所有該死的紐約人
did you have to run back to him?
你是不是只重新投向過他的懷抱?
You know,I didn’t go running back to anybody, and I’m not gonna explain myself again.
我不會這么做 我不想再多解釋了
Are you in love with him?
你愛上他了嗎?
I’m here, aren’t I? I’m giving this another chance, aren’t I?
我還在這不是嗎? 我給了另一個機會不是嗎?
Oh, yeah, right. You’re workin’ real hard.
是啊 是啊 你真的很努力的工作
What’s that supposed to mean?
你什么意思?
Why can’t I go back to your flat? Come on.
為什么我不能去你的公寓?
Why are you doing this?We can make love. Come on!
你為什么要去? 我們可以做愛
Do you love him? Do you have feelings for him?
你愛上他了嗎? 你是不是對他有感覺了
Do you love him? Do you love him? I don’t know!
你愛他嗎? 你愛上他了嗎? 我不知道
You don’t? Now, listen. Listen!
你不知道 現在你給我聽好
I’m your husband, all right?
我才是你的丈夫 明白嗎?
At least, if you have feelings for him,
至少 你對他有感覺的話
have the decency to lie to me.
就會想方設法對我撒謊
That’s what people do to protect each other. They lie, all right?
那是人們為了要互相保護 他們撒謊