
That’s why I lied every time you asked me where i was.
那就是為什么以前你問我在哪 我總撒謊
The truth would have crushed you.
真相會讓你崩潰
Pat.
帕蒂
Pat, come on. All right,just walk away then.
帕蒂 回來 好啊 你走吧
Fine.JustJust fucking walk away.
很好 你走你的吧
That’s Great.
非常好
You Want the truth?
想知道真相嗎?
Pat! I’m your husband.
帕蒂 我才是你的丈夫
Hey, it’s the Murph. I thought We sald 8..00.
嘿 我是墨菲 記得我們說好是8點的
You’re an hour late.
你遲到了一小時
We said 9:00. We agreed. Come on.
我們說好9點的 別鬧啦
I’m only kidding. Get your ass up here.
我只是開玩笑的 快上來吧
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Look at you.
讓我看看你
Thank you. Come on in.
謝謝 請進
What’s with the basket?
包里是什么
Well, I’m thinking maybe a picnic in Washington Square Park.
我想可能是去華盛頓廣場停車場野營
You do know it’s December, and 9:00 at night?
你知道現在是12月份的晚上9點嗎?
Yeah, but I Got a Great bottle of sparkling clder...
知道啊 但我帶了一大瓶冒泡的蘋果酒...
some terrific prosciutto, a little provolone
一些美味的意大利熏火腿和一些波蘿伏洛干酪
Could be nice.
聽起來真不錯
Look at my shoes. What do you see?
看看我的鞋子 你作何看法