
Right now I don't have any. I don't, you know? I'm just
此刻我什么問題也沒有 沒有問題,知道嗎?我只是
damn happy to be here.
來到這兒真TMD高興
Me too.
我也是
So how long have you been in Paris?
那么你來巴黎多久了呢
I got in last night. I've done 1 0 cities in 1 2 days.
我昨天晚上到的 我12天跑了10個城市
I'm wrecked. I'm so glad it's over, you know?
我累壞了。知道嗎 現在忙完了真高興
I'm tired of being a huckster.
我厭倦了當小販的日子
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
What do you want?
你想要點兒什么
A cup of coffee.
一杯咖啡
God, I love this cafe. I wish they had places like this in the U.S.
天啊,我喜歡這個咖啡店 真希望美國也有這樣的地方
Yeah, I missed cafes when I was living over there.
是的,在那邊住的時候 我也懷念這兒的咖啡店
You were living in the U.S.? Yes, from '96 to '99.
你過去一直作個住在美國嗎 是的,96年到99年
I was studying at NYU.
當時我在紐約大學學習
Oh, God, don't tell me that, Celine.
哦,上帝,不要告訴我,塞琳
What? No, it's just
怎么了 沒有,只是
Nothing, I mean, I What?
沒什么,我的意思是,我 怎么了
I've been living in New York since '98. We were there at the same time.
我98年以后一直住在紐約 當時我們都在那兒