
so I called 91 1, and the cops came eventually.
所以我打了911 最后警察終于來了
Like three hours later. Yeah, after I had been raped and killed.
是不是三個小時后 是的,我已經被人先奸后殺了
No, but it was a man and a woman officer.
沒有,來的是一男一女倆個警察
I was explaining what I had heard
當我正在解釋我聽到 什么的時候
when the woman had to go move the police car.
女警察說她有事 不得不回到車里去
I was left alone with the male cop.
留下我和那個男警察在一起
Right away he asked me if I had a gun, and I said, "No, of course not."
他立刻就問我有沒有槍 我說,“沒,我怎么會有槍?”
And he told me, "Well, you better think about getting one.
他告訴我,“好吧 你最好考慮搞一把”
This is America, not France. Okay? "
“這兒是美國,不是法國,知道嗎”
And I said to him, "I have no idea how to shoot a gun
我告訴他,“我不會開槍..”
and I have no interest in firearms whatsoever."
“我對任何武器都不感興趣”
And that's when he pulled out his gun, like this, and he went:
那時他拔出了槍 就象這樣,他說:
"Well, one day, you're gonna have something like this in your face
“好吧,有一天,有人會 拿槍這樣對著你的臉”
and if you wanna have a long life
“如果你想活的久點兒的話”
you're gonna have to choose between you or them."
“你必須在你和 他們之間作出選擇”
And then they left. And the next morning I called for an application to get a gun.
然后他們走了,第二天我 就寫了申請要搞一把槍來