
Like, "How you doing? " "Great." "How you doing? " "Great!"
就像,“你好嗎?”“很好!” “你好嗎?”“很好!”
Like, even if it can be bullshit sometimes.
雖然有時候也是胡說八道
"Have a great day!"
“祝你過得快樂!”
I don't know. Parisians can be so grumpy. Have you noticed?
我不知道。巴黎人脾氣很壞的 你注意到了嗎
No, everybody seems pretty happy to me.
沒,對我來說人人都很快樂
They're not happy. No. They're not happy?
他們并不快樂。不 他們并不快樂嗎
No, they are. I don't know. I just mean French men. They drive me nuts.
不,他們快樂。我不知道 我只是說法國男人,我都瘋了
What is it? What about them?
怎么回事?他們怎么了
Well, they're very nice. They're great, you know, to be around.
唔,他們很好,有他們做伴很棒
They love food, wine, they're great cooks.
他們熱愛食物,酒,都燒的一手好菜
Why? What do you mean?
為什么?你什么意思呢
But I've had really bad luck with them.
但是我運氣不好
Well, I guess they're not as What?
呃,我猜他們不象 什么呢
What's the word?
那個詞兒是什么來著
Horny? They're not as horny. Horny?
性欲旺盛嗎?他們性欲不強烈 性欲旺盛
Wait, listen to me on this one. In that regard, I am proud to be an American.
等等,這一點聽我說,就這方面 來說,我為自己是個美國人而自豪
And you should be. In that regard only.
你應該自豪,只是在那方面而已