
I don't know why, but it occurred to me there
現在也不知道為什么 但是它就在那兒發生了
I realized that I had spent the last two weeks away from most of my habits.
我當時意識到過去 兩周我的習慣都改變了
TV was in a language I didn't understand
我不懂電視上的語言
there was nothing to buy, no advertisements anywhere
沒什么可買的東西 哪兒都沒有廣告
so all I'd been doing was
所以我一直做的就是
walk around, think, and write. My brain felt like it was at rest
四處逛逛,思考一下,寫點兒什么 好像我的大腦在休假
free from the consuming frenzy. It was almost like a natural high.
遠離強烈的暴躁 好像做愛時自然的高潮一樣
I felt so peaceful inside. No strange urge to be somewhere else
我內心是如此平靜 沒有去別的地方的沖動
to shop.
去購物.
It could have seemed like boredom at first
也許起初會很無聊
but it became very, very soulful.
但是熱情會越來越高漲
It was interesting, you know?
那很有趣,你知道嗎
Can you believe it was nine years ago we were walking around Vienna?
你能想象9年前我們在維也納漫步嗎
Nine years? No, that's impossible. No, it was. It feels like two months.
9年嗎?不,那不可能 是的,就是那樣。感覺就象兩個月
But it was summer '94.
但那是在94年夏
Do I look any different?
我看起來有沒有什么改變