
I do?
我有嗎
I'd have to see you naked.
脫光了我才看的出來
What? I know, I'm sorry.
什么 我知道,我很抱歉
Your hair was different back then. It was like
那個時候你的頭發是在后面 就像是
It's the same Oh, down. Yeah, take it down.
就是這樣哦,放下來 是的,放下來
Down. Okay, it was down. Okay.
下來。好的,放下來了。好的
Well? Voila.
滿意嗎?瞧
So?
怎么樣呢
Okay, come on. Tell me.
好了,來嘛,告訴我
Skinnier, I think. A little thinner.
更瘦了,我想,有點兒苗條
Did you think I was fat before?
你認為我以前有點兒胖嗎
No.... Yeah, you thought I was a fatty.
不.... 是的,你認為我以前有點兒胖
No, you thought I was a fatty. You wrote a book about a fat French girl.
是的,你認為我以前有點兒胖 你寫了本關于一個法國胖女孩兒的書
No, listen. Oh, no.
不,聽著 噢,不
Seriously, all right? You look beautiful.
認真的,好嗎?你真漂亮
Do I look any different?
我有什么改變嗎
No. Not at all. Actually, you have this line.
沒。一點兒都沒變 實際上,你有了皺紋
I know. It's like a scar.
我知道 象一條疤痕
A scar? Like a gunshot wound? No, no, no. I like it. I'm sorry.
疤痕嗎?象槍傷嗎 不,不,不象。我喜歡這樣,抱歉