
But the leadsinger guy, he was just so obsessed with us getting a record deal.
但是那個領唱,特別 著迷于灌一張唱片
It's all we talked about, thought about, getting bigger shows.
我們整天談的,想的 都是怎么去好好演一場
Everything was just focused on the future all the time. And now...
一切都集中于未來 但是現在...
...the band doesn't even exist anymore. ...
樂隊再也不存在了
And looking back at the shows we did play...
現在回想那些演出...
...even rehearsing, it was just so much fun. ...
甚至排練,都很有趣
I just Now I'd enjoy every minute of it. Could I have a drag of that?
我只是現在我要好好享受每一秒 我能來一口嗎
Well, your book has been published. That's a pretty big deal.
呃,你的書已經出版了 那真了不起
You've been all around Europe. Are you enjoying every minute of it?
你把歐洲都轉遍了 你享受了在這兒的每一秒了嗎
Not really. Not really?
實際上沒有 實際上沒有嗎
No.
是的
Do you have another one of those? Yes, of course.
給我來一只好嗎 好的,當然可以
Here.
給你
In my field, I see these people that Oh, sorry.
有許多人懷揣著遠大的 哦,抱歉
Come into it with big, idealist visions...
唯心主義理想進入我們這一行...