
you already have everything you need. But I feel alive
自己已經富足 但是當我想要那些基本需求以外的東西的時候
when I want something more than basic survival needs.
我感覺到生機勃勃
Wanting, whether it's intimacy with another person
欲望,無論是和另 一個人卿卿我我
or a pair of shoes, is beautiful.
抑或只是一雙鞋子 都是如此美麗
I like that we have those everrenewing desires, you know?
知道嗎?真高興我們有 這么多層出不窮的欲望
Maybe it's this sense of entitlement.
也許這就是享受權利的感覺
You know, like whenever you feel like you deserve that new pair of shoes?
你知道,和你覺得自己 值那雙鞋子的感覺想象
It's okay to want things, as long as you aren't pissed off if you don't get them.
只要不得則悲,想要便也無可厚非
Life's hard. It's supposed to be.
生之多艱,本應如此
If we didn't suffer, we wouldn't learn a thing, you know?
吃一塹,長一智,知道嗎
So, what, are you Buddhist, or something?
那么,你是佛教徒什么的了
No. No? Why not?
不 不嗎?為什么
I don't know. The same reason I don't really consider myself anything, really.
不知道。同樣原因我不去 考慮自己有什么了不起
I decided a long time ago that I was gonna be open to everything
很早以前我就決定要包容一切了
but not buy into any one and only belief system.
但是決不皈依任何宗教