
They don't care if their name ever appear in the press.
他們不關心自己的名字 是不是出現在報紙上
They actually enjoy the process of helping others.
他們真正享受的是幫助別人的過程
They're in the moment. -Yeah, but that's so hard
他們目前- -是的,但是那樣很艱辛
you know, to be in the moment. I mean, I feel like I'm
你知道,就在目前 我的意思是,我感到自己
designed to be slightly dissatisfied with everything, you know?
愿意對任何事多少都 有點兒牢騷,你知道嗎
It's like always trying to better my situation.
那好像是總在試著改變自己的境況
I satisfy one desire, and it just agitates another.
我滿足了一個欲望 卻又激起了另一個
And then I think, to hell with it, right? Desire's the fuel of life.
然后我想,死去吧,好嗎 欲望是生命的燃料
You know? Do you think it's true
你知道嗎?你說是不是這樣呢
that if we never wanted anything, we'd never be unhappy?
如果我們從不想要什么東西 我們就永遠不會郁悶呢
I don't know. Not wanting anything, isn't that a symptom of depression?
我不知道。什么都不想要 是不是絕望的一種癥狀呢
Yeah, that is, right? I mean, it's healthy to desire, right?
是呀,是的,不是嗎 我是說有欲望是健康的,是嗎
Yeah. I don't know. It's what all those Buddhist guys say, right?
是的,我不知道 佛教徒都這么說,是嗎
Liberate yourself from desire, and you'll find
遠離欲海你將發現