
Me with a gun. I mean, that's really scary.
我帶著一把槍 我的意思是,真的很可怕
But then I realized something was wrong.
但是然后我就發現有些事錯了
The way that cop had pulled his gun out, and everything, right?
是那個警察拔槍的方式 以及關于槍支的這一切嗎
So I canceled my demand for the gun
所以我撤回了要求 得到一把槍的申請
and I called the police and tried to complain about that cop.
而且我打電話給 警局投訴那個警察
What happened with that? lt was so much paperwork
那事后來怎么樣了呢 有那么多的手續
and then I got scared, with my shitty student visa
然后我就怕極了,因為 我拿的是學生簽證
Thought you'd get deported? Exactly. I gave up
害怕你被驅逐出境嗎 沒錯。我放棄了
and forgot about the whole thing.
把這一切都拋在腦后了
Well, I guess I never forgot. Obviously.
不過,我永遠忘不了 很顯然
But still, you know, I really enjoyed being there.
但是盡管如此,你知道 我在那兒真的很愉快
There's lots of things I miss in the U.S. Yeah? Like what?
我懷念在美國的很多事情 是嗎?比如說呢
Well.
唔.
The overall good mood people have there.
那的人整體感覺良好