
weren't in the vocabulary till fairly recently.
才進入人們的詞匯表
And they're becoming the norm and eventually might be what's expected.
它們會越來越普通 最終實現它們所期望的那樣
I agree with what you're saying, but at the same time it's dangerous.
我同意你的觀點 但是同時這樣也很危險
An imperialist country can use that kind of thinking
帝國主義國家會借種想法
to justify their economic greed.
為他們經濟上的貪婪開脫
Is there any particular imperialist country you have in mind, there, Frenchie?
你心中有沒有一個特定的 帝國主義國家呢,是法國嗎
No, not really. No?
不,不是的 不是嗎
So you wanna sit over there? Yeah, this is perfect.
坐下來談好嗎 好的,這兒太美了
Oh, wow. Maybe what I'm saying is
噢,哇。也許我剛剛的意思是
the world might be evolving the way a person evolves.
也許世界會象一個人那樣進化的
Like, I mean, me, for example. Am I getting worse?
象,我是說,我,舉個例子 我在變得更糟嗎
Am I improving? I don't know. When I was younger, I was healthier
我不是在改進嗎?我不知道 我年輕的時候,我更健康
but I was wracked with insecurity, you know?
但是我因為沒有安全感 而被搞垮了,你知道嗎
Now I'm older and my problems are deeper
現在我更老了問題更嚴重了
but I'm more equipped to handle them.
但是我已經準備好了應對它們
So, what are your problems?
那么,你的問題是什么呢