
Charlie, kill dimmer four and light one.
查理, 關掉4號調光器,打開1號燈.
Yeah.
好.
Hey, did you see who just walked in?
嘿, 瞧見是誰走進來了么?
Have you seen who just walked in? That’s the president’s daughter.
你們瞧見是誰走進來了么? 總統的千金.
There’s Anna Foster.
那是安娜 福斯特.
What are you doing here?
你怎么來這兒了?
I’m a big Puccini groupie.
我是狂熱的普切尼樂迷.
I’m studying for a semester at Oxford.
我到牛津來上一個學期的課.、
I came to find you.
我來找你.
You did? Yeah.
你來找我? 是的.
I’m making the big gesture.
我已經表態了.
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在這里?
I have connections.
我有暗號.
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
啊, 是的. 沒錯.
So you got a little thing for me, huh? No.
那么說你有點喜歡我, 對嗎? 不對.
Big thing.
非常喜歡.
Lf I kiss you, do you think they’ll shoot me? No.
如果我吻你, 你猜他們會殺了我嗎? 不會.
But I will if you don’t.
但是如果你不吻我會殺了你.
Please, can you help me get out of here? Yeah, why not?
能帶我離開這里么? 好, 為何不?