
No, Anna. Just...
別, 安娜. 只是
No!
不!
You see a Victory Column somewhere around here?
你在附近看到記功柱了嗎?
Anna!
安娜!
Let me explain. Get away from me.
聽我解釋. 離我遠些.
I’m Secret Service. That is such bullshit.
我從事保密工作. 那是狗屎.
I was outside the consulate when you ran.
當你跑出來時,我正好在領事館前.
I was in contact with Weiss and Morales the whole time.
我一直和維斯和莫瑞絲有聯系
Oh, my God. Your father gave you controlled freedom.
哦, 上帝. 你的父親給與你受約束的自由.
So I was his safety net.
我是他的安全網的部分.
And yours.
也是你的.
You lied to me? I know. I’m sorry. Jesus, I’m sorry.
你騙了我? 對不起. 上帝啊, 我很抱歉.
But something happened along the way. No kidding, you asshole.
但是這一路上的確有所不同. 別逗了, 你這混蛋.
You gotta believe me. How can I believe anything at this point?
你得相信我. 事到如今我還怎么相信?
That’s what I’m telling you. I didn’t plan for it to happen, but it did.
我要告訴你的是. 我不是有計劃的讓其發生, 可是就這樣發生了.
I fell in love with you.
我愛上你了.
You can go to hell. You and my father both.
你去下地獄吧. 你和我爸一起.